System Three Quick Cure 5 Standard 5 Minute Epoxy
System Three Quick Cure is a two part 5 minute epoxy perfectly suited to small project repairs on a wide range of materials including wood, leather, metal, china, concrete and some plastics.
The easy to mix 1:1 ratio allows simple mixing in small quantities for crack & gap filling.
It is also common to use Quick Cure to "tack" larger glue-ups together for longer cure time with other adhesives.
Can be tinted with epoxy pigments, ColorFX Dyes or Mixol Pigments.
- Working Time 2-3 minutes @ 77F/25c.
- Tack-Free in 5 minutes.
- Cures to subtle amber color.
- Water resistant (but NOT waterproof).
- Simple 1:1 mixing ratio.
- Fills cracks, knots and chip-outs.
- Attaches dissimilar materials.
- Available in larger quantities and in the caulking-gun compatible u-TAH� Cartridges.
- Site repairs, hole & gap filling
- Countertops & Panelling
Funiture & Cabinetry
- Attachment of trim & mouldings
- Knots, Crack & Hole Filling
- Replacement of chipped sections
- Adhesion of dissimilar materials
Luthiery & Instruments