Mirka Galaxy 6" Hook & Loop Discs No Hole Pattern
SHIPS FREE (Orders Over $40*)
Galaxy: Abrasive Technology that's Out of This World!
Mirka's Galaxy features the sharpest ceramic grains on a tough polyester film backing for a winning combination of long life, fast cut and easy polishing out from finer grits.
Galaxy is a multi-purpose product suitable for sanding of both soft and hard materials and various substrates. Galaxy can be used on wood, epoxy, fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces in all industries including the auto sector, collision repair and wood industries.
The blue ceramic grains of Galaxy are engineered to stay sharp by forming new abrasive edges when the grains break down during sanding. The polyester film backing offers a tough durable base that won't crack or fall apart under even the toughest sanding conditions.
Available in popular styles and sizes in the widest range of grits in Mirka's lineup.
The No Hole style is best suited for work on down-draft sanding tables or other applications where dust extraction is not necessary.
- Wide range of grits from 40 to 2000 Grit for Coarse to Pre-polish work.
- Ceramic Self-Sharpening grains continue cutting – from edge to edge
- New, sharp grains form as you sand.
- Lasting sharpness means a long life and a fast cut
- Clog resistant coating repels dust to keep grains free to cut
- Suitable for woodworking, composites or autobody applications
- Scratch pattern of finer grits polishes out easily
*Orders exceeding $40 of qualified Mirka Products (before taxes) qualify for Free Shipping or up to $10 Shipping Credit when shipped with other products. Credit adjustment will be manually applied at time of order processing.