3M PPS Series 2.0 Cups
3M has reinvented the PPS System to help make your life easier, and the painting process cleaner and faster. The 3M� PPS� Series 2.0 System offers a major boost to productivity and quality!
- Hard cups designed specifically for 3M� PPS� Series 2.0
- Clear access window lets you firmly grasp the liner, making lid removal easier during tinting/refilling
- Mix ratios built into every hard cup � no need for separate inserts
- Cup windows allow you to hold the liner for cleaner, easier lid removal, and to check paint levels with ease
- �Max Fill� notation allows users to fit maximum amount of fluid in cup
PPS� 2.0 Spray Cup System is available in 4 gravity/siphon style sizes:
- Mini/Micro - 3 oz (90ml) & 6.8 oz (200ml)
- Midi - 13.5 oz (400ml)
- Standard - 22 oz (650ml)
- Large - 28 oz (850mL)
Turbine HVLP Spray systems such as Fuji, Kremlin, Apollo, Accuspray and others typically do not benefit from the venturi effect to create a vacuum that will draw fluid from the collapsible liner. These systems often require a pressurized cup to force fluid to the spray nozzle. 3M offers H/O Pressurized Cups for these systems and other applications where pressure feed is helpful.
H/O Pressure Cups are available only in the Midi or the Large size and are fabricated from rigid plastic and include a full coverage lid/collar assembly. An integrated pressure relief valve is built into these cups and they include a rubber pressure tube to connect to the Spray Gun pressure port.
H/O Midi Pressure Cup fits the following Lid & Liner Sizes:
- 6.8oz (200ml)
- 13.5oz (400ml)
H/O Large Pressure Cup fits the following Lid & Liner Sizes:
- 22 oz (650ml)
- 28 oz (850ml)