Walcom EGO Carbonio 190 HTE
Back in Stock & FREE SHIPPING!
Instruments & Detailing
A smaller gun designed for Touch-up work and Small Projects, such as jewellry boxes, end tables, small cabinetry and guitars.
The Walcom EGO Carbonio is the modernized, lighter version of the original EGO HVLP model and has become the pinnacle for Musical Instrument finishers. Incredible atomization and control in a smaller physical size makes highlighting and bursts simple to achieve.
Can be used to spray solvent or waterbased dyes, stains, toners, shellac and clear lacquers with easy clean-up. Very popular with autobody detailers and touch-up repairs!
Performance and spray quality is exceptional with all the same controls as full-size sprayguns but with low air consumption that will work with all but the very smallest home or shop compressors. It is an excellent choice for onsite finishing of stairs, hand-rails and trimwork.
Makes an excellent gun for the first time spray finisher or professional instrument maker. It is an excellent investment that will provide years of reliable service!
- Stainless Steel Wet Parts
- Non-Bleeder Design
- Fully Adjustable Round through Fan Shaped Spray Pattern
- Pressure Regulator & Digital Gauge Included
- Digital Gauge is detachable for convenience
- Includes Spare Parts Kit, Wrench, Lubricating Oil & Cleaning Brush
- Your choice of 125ml Aluminum Cup or set of 180ml & 75ml Nylon Gravity Cups
- Storage Case Included
- Extremely Low CFM Requirements will work with small job-site style compressors
- Professional performance in a smaller size
- Carbon Fiber Body is easy to clean.
- Beautiful Fit & Finish
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty + One Year Wood Essence Warranty (Total 2 Year Warranty!)
- Kit comes pre-configured with your choice of ONE nozzle. Choose auxilliary nozzle sets for different materials including dyes, stains, shellac, sealers or clearcoats.
- Kit includes Wet Mil Gauge and Starter Pack of Medium Filters to get you started quickly.
- Repair Kits and Spare Parts are In Stock!
Body: Forged Aluminum Core, Over-Injected Carbon Fiber
Weight: 190 grams
Nozzle: Stainless Steel
Needle - Springs: Stainless Steel
Air Cap: Anodized Aluminum
Sealing Gaskets: PTFE (Teflon) Self-Lubricating & Self-Adjusting
Gravity Cup: 180ml (6.1oz) & 75ml (2.6oz)Nylon OR 125ml Aluminum
Needle/nozzle sizes: 0.5, 0.7, 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 mm
Working pressure: 8 - 30 psi.
Air Consumption: 3.9 - 5.5 cfm