Liberon Black Patinating Wax
Liberon Black Patinating Wax is used to create dramatic, contrasting backgrounds on woodworking and other art sculpting and carvings.
The jet black color is most frequently used to accentuate details on carvings and on routed or moulded details on picture frames and other decorative pieces.
Additional protection is recommended by following with Liberon Black Bison Neutral or other colored waxes.
- Traditional finishing effect.
- Suitable for decorative woodwork and furniture.
- This technique is NOT recommended for kitchen cabinets, vanities or other high wear items.... see Target Coatings Glazing Medium.
- Can be used over previously dyed/sealed or stained surfaces for even more dramatic effects.
- Quick drying (buff in about 30 minutes)
- Apply with soft cloth or #0000 steel wool
- Follow with Liberon Black Bison Wax