Target Coatings Emtech 6000 Production Lacquer
(Formerly Ultima Spray Lacquer)
Target Coatings EM6000� is the upgraded successor to the very popular Ultima Spray Lacquer.
EM6000 is a unique water-based lacquer that generates 100% burn-in regardless of the age or cure time of the previous coat. The clarity, depth-of-image and buffability of EM6000 is unlike any other water-based lacquer currently available.
Durability and chemical resistance of EM6000 is equal to high-end solvent-based catalyzed lacquers. It is also non-flammable, VOC compliant and HAPS Free.
If you are looking for an economical, easy-to-use, high performance water-based coating system, we suggest Emtech 6000 Production Lacquer.
- Low VOC, Zero HAPS
- LEED EQ4.1, EQ4.2, EQ4.5
- 100% Burn-In between coats (no witness lines when buffing or rubbing out)
- Buffable to high gloss
- Subtle amber color
- Water Clean-Up
- High Solids Content
- Chemical Resistant
- Sprayable (HVLP or Conventional) or Brushable
- Excellent choice for Musical Instruments!
- Tintable with ColorFX Dyes, Mixol Pigments or UTCs
- Natural or Stained Wood
- Entertainment Units & Built-ins
- Casual Use Furniture
- Book Cases
- Custom Furniture
- Display Cases
Interior Millwork & Trim