Back In Stock!
From the same company as the professional series Walcom Sprayguns, the ES-RV is an ideal choice for hobbiests and casual users.
We offer it in "bare-bones" fashion...for the absolute best value in a high quality, reliable spraygun.
An affordable, small format gun designed for Touch-up work and Small Projects, such as jewellry boxes, ornaments and guitars.
Fluid volume and fan width provide necessary controls to spray sealers, toners, dye stains for bursts and topcoats.
Unlike bargain sprayguns, the ES-RV uses stainless steel and non-corrosive components for compatibility with waterborne finishes and stains.
Replacement parts, seals and auxilliary nozzle sets are available.
- Stainless Steel Wet Parts
- Non-Bleeder Design
- Fully Adjustable Round through Fan Shaped Spray Pattern
- Your choice of 125ml Aluminum Cup or 250ml Nylon Gravity Cup.
- Extremely Low CFM Requirements will work with small job-site style compressors.
- Gravity feed is Super Easy to Clean and Set Up.
- Quality Fit & Finish.
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Spraygun comes pre-configured with your choice of ONE nozzle. Choose auxilliary nozzle sets for different materials including dyes, stains, shellac, sealers or clearcoats. 1.0mm is recommended for Waterborne Lacquer such as Target's EM6000.
- 0.3mm Nozzle size is an Internal Mix "Airbrush" style nozzle for detailing work. Other nozzles are External Mix Air-Horns.
- Air-Pressure is adjusted with the regulator integrated with your compressor. Or add the optional Walcom Pressure Regulator & Gauge for better control and convenience.
- Repair Kits and Spare Parts are In Stock!
Body: Nickel Plated Brass
Nozzle: Stainless Steel
Needle - Springs: Stainless Steel
Air Cap: Nickel Plated Brass
Sealing Gaskets: PTFE (Teflon) Self-Lubricating & Self-Adjusting
Gravity Cup: 250ml (8oz) Nylon OR 125ml (4.2oz) Aluminum
Needle/nozzle sizes: 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1.0 mm
Working pressure: 14 - 43 psi.
Air Consumption: 1.0 - 2.1 cfm