Solarez Sprayable I Can't Believe It's Not Lacquer
Solarez® I Can't Believe It's Not Lacquer (ICBNL) is a Low VOC Green Technology resin that is curable by UV Light (Sunlight or artificial).
Non-Flammable and low odour the ICBNL series of products is a welcome option for luthiers and hobbiests working in small shops.
No "Lacquer Thinner" smell, cures in minutes and sands incredible!
This is the Sprayable formula.
Simplified Application Method:
A. Optionally prepare surface by appling ICBNL UV Grain Filler.
1. Warm a desired quantity of ICBNL Sprayable in a cup in microwave or by hot water bath to approx. 95F.
2. Load spray gun with ICBNL (gravity feed recommended, 1.4mm nozzle suggested).
3. With proper respirator & body protection, spray a light, even wet coat of ICBNL onto surface. Ensure working area is protected from UV light while spraying.
3. Expose all surfaces to sunlight or artificial UV light (385nm for 2 to 3 minutes).
4. Level sand with ~400 grit sandpaper if required to remove blemishes.
5. Repeat with additional applications as necessary to achieve desired build (3 coats is typical).
6. Level sand in sequence from 600 grit through 1200 grit and switch to appropriate Menzerna buffing compounds for final gloss.
Solarez I Can't Believe It's Not Lacquer is a Low VOC Green Technology resin that is curable by UV Light (Sunlight or artificial). Grain Sealer & Filler Formula.