Osmo UV Protection Oil
Advanced Vertical Wood Surface Protection
Osmo UV-Protection-Oil is a satin-matte, clear finish for exterior applications. It is natural oil based and micro-porous. It does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
Intended for use only on vertical wood surfaces like doors, fences, sheds, the natural oils enhance the natural character and tone of the wood. The UV Protection provides 12x protection compared to untreated wood and is easy to apply and renew with no sanding or primer necessary.
Biocides included will help to prevent the growth of algae, mildew and fungal attack.
This product is NOT recommended for deck surfaces.
- Will not crack, flake or peel
- Resistant to water & dirt.
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibres
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required
- Coverage Approx. 194 sq/ft per litre (per coat)
- 2 Coats Recommended by natural bristle brush or microfibre roller