The ORIGINAL Hard-Wax Oil
Osmo's newest advanced North American formulation of Polyx®-Oil – our best selling Hardwax-Oil wood finish based on natural vegetable oils and waxes.
Originally developed as a floor finish, this product is suitable for floors as well as hand finished furniture and cabinetry. It performs extremely well as a table top finish and is easy to apply or touch up.
- Extremely durable and hardwearing – will not crack, flake or peel
- Resistant to water, dirt, and common household spills
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibres
- Easily applied with a brush, roller, buffing pad, or cloth
- Can be spot repaired and/or renewed with no sanding required
- Made in Germany – Conforms to strict German and European norms
- Coverage Approx. 258 sq/ft per litre (per coat)
- 2 Coats Recommended by brush/roll or 3 thin coats by wiping cloth.
- Available in 2 sheens, Matte & Satin.
- Also available in Raw for near invisible protection. The low volume of white pigment neutralizes the wet look effect on oak, ash, birch and maple to retain an un-treated, fresh-cut appearnce.
- The 125ml Sample Size tin for test areas or small projects covers approx 16sq/ft with 2 coats.
- See More Product Information