Osmo Decking Oil
Meeting the demands of Canadian Decking!
Water-repellent, weather & UV resistant! Osmo Decking Oil is easy to apply with no sanding or primer required. Osmo Decking Oil is micro-porous so the wood retains its ability to 'breathe'. It does not crack, flake, peel or blister.
Osmo Decking Oil is intended for use on horizontal wood deck surfaces.
- Effectively colours pressure treated and untreated woods
- Natural wood character and grain remains visible
- Microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood fibres and will not crack, peel or flake
- UV Resistant (except Teak Clear 1277)
- Very water and dirt resistant - water beads on surface
- Reduces wood swelling & shrinkage
- Coverage Approx. 250 sq/ft per litre (per coat)
- 2 Coats Recommended by natural bristle brush or microfibre roller
- Dry time Approx. 12 hours between coats.