Abralon Finishing & Buffing Pads 3"
SHIPS FREE (Orders Over $40*)
Abralon is a unique, multifunctional sanding material developed for tackling both smooth and profiled surfaces.
Its patented, flexible construction allows it to create a smooth sanding pattern on angled surfaces and edges while minimizing the risk of pressure marks.
Use wet or dry by machine or by hand. The flexible weave allows water and air to pass freely. Can be rinsed for re-use.
- Combines benefits of abrasive cloth and non-woven products.
- Constructed with a fabric face, foam center, and a grip backing.
- Abrasive grains are bonded evenly to the fabric face.
- Openings in the fabric allow water, solvent and air to flow freely around the abrasive.
- Works especially well when sanding contoured surfaces, corners and sharp edges.
- Open cell design holds large amounts of water or solvent for lubrication and cooling.
- Foam center also provides for even surface pressure that helps eliminate finger marks when hand sanding.
- Popular for Solid Surface materials like Corian and concrete countertops.
- Great for luthiers and even for polishing bowling balls!
*Orders exceeding $40 of qualified Mirka Products (before taxes) qualify for Free Shipping or up to $10 Shipping Credit when shipped with other products. Credit adjustment will be manually applied at time of order processing.