Menzerna Buffing & Polishing Compounds for Superior Surface Quality!
Rubbing and Polishing Compounds selected by the world's most famous manufacturers including Fender & Gibson.
Manufactured in Germany and imported by Wood Essence Distributing.
- Intended for Stationary Buffers and Polishers.
- 3 Grits available.
- Each bar is roughly 3 pounds.
- Lighter Color is a finer compound.
- Residue Free.
- Designed for polyesters, nitro-cellulose lacquers and shellac finishes.
- Also Recommended by Crystalac & Target Coatings for Waterbased finishes.
- Step 1, Begin by level sanding to 1500 grit.
- Step 2, Follow with P204 Medium Compound.
- Step 3, Finish with W16 Fine Compound.
- Step 4, Final Buff with W58 (Optional).
- Never mix compounds on same buff...dedicate each buff to a single compound.
- For setups with only 2 buffs, Level sanding to 1500 grit and buffing with P204 Medium & W16 Fine Compounds is recommended.
- Now available in Half-Bars for new users or low volume requirements.