Mirka Mirlon Synthetic Steel Wool Scuff Pads
6" x 9" Non-Woven Synthetic "steel wool" superior to other popular brands. Available in VeryFine (Maroon) or UltraFine (Gray) which is equivalent to 0000 steel wool.
- 6" x 9" x 1/4" thick, 3 Dimensional non-woven abrasive.
- Can be used wet or dry
- Great for scuff sanding between coats and to remove "raised grain" after sealing or staining wood.
- Not affected by water or solvent lubricants
- Very durable with consistent grit
- High flexibility for use on contoured surfaces.
- Can be washed out for repeated use
- pads can be trimmed to convenient sizes
- Very Fine Replaces "00" Steel Wool
- Ultra Fine Replaces "0000" Steel Wool