Mirka Coarse Cut
SHIPS FREE (Orders Over $40*)
Aggressive Sanding & Shaping!
Mirka Coarse Cut uses specially reinforced backing material and Mirka's Progressive Bond� dust binding technology, making Coarse Cut ideal for all kinds of coarse sanding work.
For rapid stock removal on stubborn project materials like Rough Sawn or Live Edge Wood, Epoxies, Solid Surface or Paint Stripping.
- Highly Aggressive, semi-open coat abrasive for minimal clogging.
- Suitable for Automotive, Wood, Plastics, Paints & Composite, Solid Surface & Epoxies.
- Heavy "F" weight backing paper is flexible but withstands heavy use.
- Exceptional resistance to edge wear or tearing when sanding sharp edges and corners - even against metal edges.
- Tough & Durable make these perfect for stripping and rough shaping applications in live edge work, flooring, polyester, fiber glass, welding seams and other heavy work applications.
*Orders exceeding $40 of qualified Mirka Products (before taxes) qualify for Free Shipping or up to $10 Shipping Credit when shipped with other products. Credit adjustment will be manually applied at time of order processing.