Menzerna Buffing & Polishing Compounds for Superior Surface Quality!
Rubbing and Polishing Compounds selected by the world's most famous manufacturers including Fender & Gibson.
Manufactured in Germany and imported by Wood Essence Distributing.
- Intended for Stationary Buffers and Polishers.
- 4 Grits available.
- Each bar is roughly 3 pounds.
- Lighter Color is a finer compound.
- Residue Free.
- Designed for polyesters, nitro-cellulose lacquers and shellac finishes.
- Also Recommended by Target Coatings for Waterbased finishes.
- Step 1, Begin with 113GZW Pre-Polish (or level sand to 1500 grit).
- Step 2, Follow with W18 Medium Compound.
- Step 3, Finish with W16 Fine Compound.
- Step 4, Final Buff with WATOL6 (Optional).
- Never mix compounds on same buff...dedicate each buff to a single compound.
- For setups with only 2 buffs, Level sanding to 1500 grit and buffing with W18 Medium & W16 Fine Compounds is recommended.
- Alternate 2 buff system is to level sand to 600 grit minimum and follow with 113GZW Coarse, then W16 Fine Compound.
- Now available in Half-Bars for new users or low volume requirements.
- Case Lots are available. Contact Us for details and pricing.
Also in Half-Bars!
Lower Cost & Convenient
for New Users!