Target Coatings Emtech 9300 PolyCarbonate Urethane
Target Coatings Emtech® 9300 PolyCarbonate Waterbased Urethane is a non-yellowing water based polycarbonate urethane coating engineered to provide exceptional adhesion to wood and engineered wood-type substrates.
Formulated for exterior applications including high-end architectural woodwork and fixtures, especially those requiring a waterclear, flexible coating in high UV exposures.
Developed with state-of-the-art biocides, UV control agents and polycarbonate resins, EmTech 9300 offers excellent chemical resistance, weather-ability and UV stability when exposed to direct sunlight.
The FIRST waterborne exterior grade clear coat to be approved by Master Painters Institute (MPI).
For exterior applications directly over bare or stained woods, we recommend Emtech 9300 PolyCarbonate.
- Ultra Low VOC, Zero HAPS
- LEED EQ4.1, EQ4.2, EQ4.5
- MPI Exterior: MPI-193, MPI-194
- MPI Interior: MPI-128, MPI-181
- Self Sealing or over EM8800 Universal Sealer
- High durability
- UV Stable
- Interior or Exterior Applications
- Clear & Non-Yellowing
- Water Clean-Up
- High Solids Content
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Sprayable (HVLP or Conventional) or Brushable
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Natural or Stained Wood
- Bathroom Vanities
- Residential Casegoods
- Entertainment Units & Built-ins
- Casual Use Furniture
- Book Cases
- Custom Furniture
- Table Tops & Chairs
- Commercial Casegoods
- Display Cases
- Table Tops
- Store Fixtures
- Commercial Interior Millwork & Trim
- Doors & Casings
- Architectural & Residential
- Exterior Millwork & Trim
- Architectural Trim & Mouldings
- Architectural Features and Structures
- High Wear Interior Applications